Cotton Dresses without work
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Wash items with like colors and turn your clothes inside out, especially dark colors.
- Some colours may require to be washed separately the first few times.
- Keep your zippers and hooks closed to avoid snagging other items in the wash.
- If you choose to use bleach, use non-chlorine bleach which is less harsh on your fabrics and on the environment.
- Tumble dry low heat. Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp.
All other dresses
- Dry Clean only.